RESTAURANTS IN LISBON
Address: Rua das Gáveas, Nº 89 Bairro Alto - Lisboa
Tel. +351 213461252
Timetable: from 12h to 15h; 19h to 24:00h. (Closed Saturday and monday lunch)
* A mix between tourists and locals, good Portuguese food. Approximately 15€ per person.
Novo Bonsai Restaurant
Address: Rua da Rosa 244 1200-391 Bairro Alto, Lisboa
Tel. +351 213462515
Timetable: closed at Sundays, Saturday (lunch), Mondays (Lunch), during week at 10h30am.
* typical Japanese Food: Sushi, Sashimi, meat fondue with vegetables, fish fondue, tempura.
Martinho da Arcada
Address: Praça do Comércio
Tel. +351 218879259
Timetable:(Closed on Sunday)
* It is the oldest cafeteria in Lisbon and many Portugueses famous people have passed through its doors over the years.
Farol de Santa Luzia
Address: Largo de Santa Luzia,5. 1100-487, Lisboa
Tel. +351 218863884 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.farolsantaluzia.com
GPS Coordinates: 38.711778, -9.130583
Timetable: 11:00h to 23:00h (closed on Sunday)
* traditional Portuguese food, located in front of the miradouro de Santa Luzia.
Part of a building dating from the eighteenth century, between Alfama and the Castle facing the Santa Luzia viewpoint.
Address: Avenida Almirante Reis
Tel. +351 218851024
Timetable: (Closed on Monday)
* A brewery and a traditional seafood restaurant, with fast and efficient service, offers an informal atmosphere and excellent shellfish.