RESTAURANTS IN LISBON
Address: Rua da Barroca 14, 1200, Lisboa
Tel. +351 213 427 094
Timetable: from 12h to 15h; 18:30h to 23:30h. (Closed Saturday Lunch and Sunday)
* Traditional portuguese food where you can taste traditional portuguese dishes (such as fried octopus with beens rice), good wine within a pleasant and frindly environment.Approximately 20€ per person.
Tasca do Manel
Address: Rua da Barroca 24, 1200 - 050, Lisboa
Tel. +351 213 463 813 /+351 966 702 763
Timetable: from 12h to 15h; 18:30h to 23:30h. (Closed Friday)
* Traditional portugese regional food with several specialities namely the game pie. Approximately 15€ - 20€ per person.
RESTAURANTS BY THE RIVER
Address: Avenida Infante Dom Henrique Cais da Pedra à Bica do Sapato, Loja 7, Lisboa
Tel. +351 218877532
Timetable:From 12:30pm às 02:00am
* Typical italian food, great if you want to eat a pizza late at night.
Bica do Sapato
Address:Av Infante D.Henrique, Armazem B Cais da pedra
Santa Apolónia 1900-436 Lisboa
Tel. + 351 21 8810320
Timetable:Lunch from 12.30h to 14.30h; dinner from 20.00h to 23h00h
* one of the fanciest, well quoted and most expensive restaurant in town.
Cervejaria Portugália (Belém)
Address: Avenida Brasília Edifício Espelho de Água Lisboa
Tel. +351 213032700
Timetable: from 12.00 to 1.00 am
* excellent view by the river, ideal if you want to eat a steak or seafood.